Shadow Girl's Reviews > Cabin Fever

Cabin Fever by Michael Bray

Written immediately after finishing: It's ten minutes until 4:am. Don't finish this book at 3:50 a.m., because your neighbors might not be as understanding as mine... then again... I wonder if they did believe me. I wouldn't ask too many questions of a girl who just woke me up with a shreek.
Maybe not THAT dramatic, but I DID cry out and scare the dog. That's not nothing!! So good! Buy this! It's short, a bedtime story. You won't be disappointed, I promise.
18 hours later: I came across a code for a free Audible version of Cabin Fever, and I jumped on it. This is rare treasure 😉
Ok, show of hands - who has kids? Ok, so now the rest of you... Do youknow a kid? We all know that whatever you tell a kid not to do - that's the first thing that they're gonna do!! So if you're hiding half naked, or half dead, or half anything chick in your little playpen, don't randomly warn your family away from a place that they never knew existed! I actually don't even have a problem with that! But it's a 25 page book - I can't say much without fear of spoilers.
Narrator: S.W. Salzman
I've listened to this narrator alot, and he's read me plenty of bedtime stories. A very soothing voice.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cabin Fever.

July 19, 2020 – Started Reading
July 19, 2020 – Shelved
July 19, 2020 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

John You convinced me!