Mich's Reviews > Darkness Surrendered

Darkness Surrendered by Stephanie Rowe

Jun 08, 2012

bookshelves: favorite-series, paranormal-romance

My review is all inclusive of the 3 books...no spoilers here...Besides, I don't think spoilers would ruin this trilogy anyway! :)

Just finished the last of the trilogy tonight. All in all a fast, and fun read. I love the storyline and have found myself day dreaming about Gideon, Elijah and Quinn while attempting to work, YUM!
I am giving this book a 4 star rating. In reality, all 3 books are all almost exactly the same and follow the same formula. However, they kept me interested and as I have said in a previous review I really love the all the men in the "order" they just tickle me.
I was really looking forward to Ana and Elijah's story, but have to say that book 2 definitely was the most well written out of the 3 books, an in my opinion the most solid.
Elijah and Ana's story had to tie 3 books together and end the "Ezekiel" plot line. I don't think it could have ended any differently, and I am happy that this story is finished. (it was getting a bit tired)
If you are in between series, and looking for a quick paranormal romance with a little HEA, a litte blood, a little lusty warrier action...than this is a good read for you!!
All 3 books can be finished fairly quickly, and I would definitely pick up another book by Ms. Rowe. She puts a really human face on all her characters that make you love them all, and want them to find their happy ending. (even though you know whatever crazy,bloody fight they find themselves in, they will get out of it, and then probably make out, LOL)

I think there is a book 4 on it's way with Kane as the lead man??
Looking forward to it, but would really love a story where Dante somehow returns. (I hope you are reading this SR- we want a Dante story!! :) :) )

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Darkness Surrendered.