Maree Kimberley's Reviews > Epilogue

Epilogue by Tehani Croft Wessely

Jun 08, 2012

Naturally, I had my own personal favourites. I really loved 'What Books Survive' by Tansy Rayner Roberts and 'Solitary' by Dave Luckett, as well as the fun take on time travel in Lyn Battersby's Time and Tide. The earthiness of Thoraiya Dyer's 'Sleeping Beauty' was also compelling. But no matter what your tastes in science and speculative fiction - from frontier themes to road stories to post-humanism - Epilogue has finely crafted stories that will appeal.

If you're looking for some quality speculative fiction in a range of styles, you'll love the stories in Epilogue. Highly recommended.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Epilogue.

message 1: by Maree (last edited Jul 13, 2012 07:43PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maree Kimberley What a great short story collection this is! Expertly curated and edited by Tehani Wessely, Epilogue shines a light on a myriad of possibilities of 'and then what happened?' after a human apocolypse. The authors each approach this idea from a different angle, and it is the range of depth of ideas that gives this collection its strength.