Marissa's Reviews > Across The Hall

Across The Hall by N.M. Facile

Jun 07, 2012

I just finished Across The Hall and I was just amazed on how well developed the story was. There are some emotional rifts, but there are just so many good feeling moments as well; it was impossible to put this story down. It was absolutely wonderful. Towards the end, I have to admit, my heart tugged a little, for a good reason, and I was just very pleased on how things went at the end, to me like it should be, and was. The characters were well written, just so well written. Quinn and Sylvia: they are the main characters, and we read the story from both of their point of views, which I really liked, as we see both of their sides on same issues that they face. I think that was really helpful, and it just works for story. Speaking of the story itself, it was well described, very descriptive, for example, Facile explains why Quinn broke up with Sylvia after high school and why he... well why he broke her heart by leaving her behind while he went away to college. There were some raw moments, not going to lie, but those moments helped me, the reader, connect to the characters, and feel what they felt. Anyways, I hope you read this story; there are feelings of complete joy, of love, of sadness, of loss, of anger, frustration, and well...of desire (blush). This is a wonderful story, and I’m glad I was able to find some time to read this. This is one novel, I really really do Recommend!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Across The Hall.