Renee's Reviews > The Unidentified Redhead

The Unidentified Redhead by Alice Clayton

Jun 07, 2012

Read from June 07 to 08, 2012

OK I am done and moving to the next one. This was just what I need to read. I can not believe this is a first effort either. Think the humor was fantastic and Loved Holly too. The life that Grace had was steady and safe, her best friend Holly tells her to move back to Cali for the second time. Being a New Yorker who now lives in Cali I was happy at all the California references. She has her bff Holly intro her to an actor that she represents. Grace is 33 and Jack is 24 but they worked well. It was a fab story and so freakin funny too!

Breathing rather heavy now too! I am starting book 2 because I am sleep deprived and depressed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Unidentified Redhead.

Quotes Renee Liked

Alice Clayton
The guy looks young enough to be your kid, Grace.
Yes, but only if I’d really slutted it up in junior high…”

Alice Clayton
“I don’t know why you’re laughing, Miss Thing,” Nick said, turning his gaze to me. “You still fantasize over Joe McIntyre like you are thirteen years old!”
“Oh, I own my obsession. If Joey Joe were here right now, I’d break him. I have no shame.”

Alice Clayton
“Wow, girls sure do weird stuff. Especially you American girls. So much shimmer and sparkle. Who told you tits were supposed to sparkle?”

Alice Clayton
“He pushed me back up against the door, slamming me against the doorbell. I heard it ring out.
"Coming!" I heard Holly say as she clicked across the floor to the front door.
"Not quite, but she’s close." He chuckled, removing his hand and leaving me breathless and rosy cheeked.”

Alice Clayton
“We have to stop, this is insane. I literally cannot handle anymore. I think I’ve lost brain function. I can actually feel myself becoming stupid”

“Not possible. Let’s test it. What’s two times two?”
“Orange?”

Alice Clayton
“I got shagged in Santa Barbara, and all I got was this fantastic orgasm.”

Alice Clayton
“Twenty-four year olds were my new favourite thing. I needed to tell Oprah to put them on her list.”

Alice Clayton
“And a fire in the fireplace? Wow, that’s impressive.” I continued, walking backwards into the room.
“Yeah, I saw it in a book about how to woo women… apparently you all like to be boinked in front of a roaring fire.”

Alice Clayton
“Grace, did you just sniff my shirt?" He asked, incredulous.
“Yep, I did. What of it? And after you leave, I’ll probably lay on your side for a while because the pillow smells like you. I’m ridiculous when I’m in love. We’re talking Hallmark over here.”

“Fuck, he's pretty.”

Alice Clayton
“He totally came up here to see you. Girl, you are on.”

06/08/2012 page 14
06/08/2012 page 50
18.0% "this is just soooo funny"

Stephanie This one looks really good, might need to borrow this one next :). Love your book reviews!

Stephanie Ok, just watched the book trailer...need to read it! I see I can also get it on Amazon.

Renee U want it next u tell me n Ill send it

Stephanie Great, thanks! You are awesome...starting Unleashed now.

Renee OK keep going Steph Iam ahead of u nah nah

Stephanie LOL, don't think I will ever catch up to u :)

Renee I will make u try