Stephanie's Reviews > Shine

Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready

F 50x66
Jun 06, 2012

Shine unfortunately was the last book In a very nice trilogy.
When I started reading shade I loved it from the begging. Jerri Smith Ready had a voice to her writing that I fell into immediately it was captivating, and witty. This series started with everything I could hope for!
I then got a arc of shift from the book store and devoured it falling in love with the characters all over again. This leads me to shine the conclusion. I loved it personally and found it satisfying even though I had the selfishness to go ahead and say and then what happens where do they go and what do they do?

The characters: Aura wasn't my favorite person at the beginning jumping to conclusions about everything but I definatly warmed back up and connected shortly after. Logan and zach were great. Logan though not directly in the story physically left his mark and made a spot into this book phenomenally. Zach personally has always been my favorite and continued to show exactly why. The other characters in this book though did somewhat annoy me like Miley but I got past it.

All and all this book was a satisfyingly great conclusion. Although I do wish to know what happens to the other couples!!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shine.