thebloggerandthegeek's Reviews > Royally Screwed: A Tale of Two Princes

Royally Screwed by Lynn Van Dorn

did not like it

I'm afraid to say something inappropriate seeing as this book has such a high rating, but maybe, I didn't read what others did.

Yuri and Angelo's relationship was complicated. Yuri in love with Angelo and Angelo hating Yuri, but then later on saying he had always loved Yuri - even when he was hating him. But, the things they said to each other and the things they did was not something I would scream 'romance' in any aspect, it was petty and harsh.

Yuri likes rough sex, he gets into this guy Francis and even when Francis literally physically abuses him he doesn't do anything. I know they are 'royals' and maybe he didn't want as scandal - as he puts it - but come on, it was physical abuse. It had to take Francis stabbing Angelo for them to do something.

Also, the sudden plot twist behind the engagement was so lame and the ending result with the father being like 'I wanted the best for you' crap I was about to throw my phone across the room.

Their first time truly having sex was anticlimactic, especially with Yuri overreacting and asking Angelo if he was gay or not.

It was a no-no for me.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Royally Screwed.

July 10, 2020 – Started Reading