sia xo's Reviews > Half-Blood

Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Jun 06, 2012

Holy crap, this book is seriously an exact replica of my absolute FAVORITE books - the VA Series. I couldn't help but keep making comparisons the entire time..
Alex-Rose.
HalfBlood-Dhampir.
Seth-Vasilisa.
Caleb-Mason.
Lea-Mia.
Not to mention, the turn of events were also all the same!
*sigh* It's so disappointingly unoriginal, it makes me want to re-enroll into St Vladimirs.

Aiden nd Alexandria didnt captivate me as much as Rose nd my boo, Dimka;) but still, I enjoyed Lexie's strong willed personality nd Aiden's weakness for her. I'll keep reading it just because it makes me miss Dimka nd I'm curious about the whole Apollyon thing nd where that leaves Aiden nd Lexie.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Half-Blood.

Chrystal Ly I actually liked this book better than vampire academy!! I can't stand dimitri sometimes I liked Adrian better!!! Lol Seth is much fun in the second book.. Read obsidian ASAP!!! Daemon an Kat are the best!!!!

message 2: by sia (new) - rated it 4 stars

sia xo Hey don't talk crap about my boyfriend!! LOL! Yeah na I do like Aiden too..he's hot! I can't wait to read the next book, I hope it doesn't make me like Seth cus I don't want to like him lol

I need to read Obsidian, I want to see where Daemon nd Kat get too!

You really like this better then VA?? o_O ((@richelle mead...she didn't mean that.)) lol! JK

Love ya! Lunch date reschedule...ASAP:(

message 3: by sia (new) - rated it 4 stars

sia xo Oh wait I read obsidian! It's the next book I need to read.. Lol

Chrystal Ly I can't pick between Seth or aiden.. I love them both for different reasons!!!

message 5: by sia (new) - rated it 4 stars

sia xo Yeah I'm teamAiden 100%. Seth's a good kid & I want him to be happy....with somebody else. lol sorry, i'm responding to all your comments all at once cus I'm on my laptop... i don't know how to look at all my notifications via the iPhone app! :\ (insert confused face)