Tari's Reviews > A Tourist's Guide to Murder

A Tourist's Guide to Murder by V.M. Burns

bookshelves: netgalley

When Sam innocently asked, "What could possibly happen?" about her upcoming trip to England with Nana Jo and the girls, she had to have some inkling that craziness and murder would follow. From the airport in Chicago to the airport in England and beyond, this was a roller coaster trip you don't want to miss! Irma was at her hilarious best again, and sweet Ruby Mae seemed to be related to someone everywhere she went just when they needed a friend. And they met a new friend in England that I'd love to see come visit them or at least keep in touch with her.

After a couple of murders, the Mystery Lovers' Tour was turning into the real deal. I was glad that Sam was able to find an ally in the female Detective Sergeant, because her DI co-worker was worse than good old Det. "Stinky" Pitt back home! I didn't really know whodunit, so I enjoyed the ride with my favorite characters. The showdown was exciting--boy, if only Nana Jo had her peacemaker with her! I kind of hope the next book recaps their trip with friends at home. That alone would be hysterical! Love, love, love this series!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher via NetGalley, and my opinions are my own.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Tourist's Guide to Murder.

July 9, 2020 – Shelved