Brittany B.'s Reviews > Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night

Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night by Kresley Cole

5 stars, without hesitation.

I adored the twists and turns and thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. Actually I listened to Robert Petcoff's narration, which couldn't have been better; it was perfect!! With each book, I fall for Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark series even more. I can say that I have no favorite yet because I think every new book is my favorite.

If anyone who reads this review and likes PNR/UF hasn't started this series, please consider it before you read anything else! Cole's IAD world is so unique and each book is so very different from the last. I can't think of enough superlatives to adequately review this book and this series.

I've already started the next book...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night.

June 6, 2012 – Started Reading
June 6, 2012 – Shelved
June 6, 2012 – Shelved as: audiobook
June 6, 2012 – Shelved as: great-series
June 6, 2012 – Shelved as: rom_guilty-pleasures
June 6, 2012 – Shelved as: rom_pnr
June 6, 2012 –
30.0% "Naturally I love this book so far. Then again I llove everything she writes. But I have to comment on the worst part of the book: the COVER! It's awful. WTF? Is that Prof. Snape from HP?."
June 6, 2012 –
50.0% "This story is really great. Wonderful plot for this book. KC is so fabulous!"
June 6, 2012 –
60.0% "Wow this is a great steamy book. I love that it's the only plot!! Lol. KC is deep in the gutter. I love it."
June 7, 2012 –
75.0% "Come on. It doesn't get better than this. Werewolf scene-- yes please!"
June 7, 2012 –
75.0% "Ooohhh! NOOOO! He didn't just do that? What an idiot! He deserves whatever may come now! Heart breaking."
June 7, 2012 –
85.0% "Ok she gave in pretty reasonably. I don't know if I would have. But I feel like things are going to get rough..."
June 7, 2012 –
90.0% "I can't stop updating. My fiancé can't stand listening to my book drama. \n This is my favorite book though. I'm pretty sure. This is so good. I'll listen to it again when I finish."
June 7, 2012 –
90.0% "Shut up. Are you kidding me? She's back??"
June 7, 2012 –
90.0% "I'm having apoplexy here. And a serious case of the 19th century vapors!\n It's criminal for KC to evoke, no to provoke this many extreme emotions in such a short amount of time. \n Poor Mari! She deserves better. (i know, im like a f'ing politician! I flip flop every 5 minutes) Bowen should have gone to her immediately."
June 7, 2012 – Shelved as: 1books-to-read-over-and-over
June 7, 2012 – Shelved as: 1favorites
June 7, 2012 – Shelved as: high-recommend
June 7, 2012 – Shelved as: rom_best-of-romance
June 7, 2012 – Shelved as: crack-head-addictive
June 7, 2012 – Finished Reading
June 29, 2012 – Shelved as: rom_pink_steamy

Lynsey A Brittany,
This is my favorite book of the series! Glad you liked it.

Brittany B. I just realized that there are people who don't like Kresley Cole. I'm serious. I honestly think of IAD as objectively amazing. (The only reason I haven't read all of them is because I really the audio version, but they are not all available yet. One comes out every 6 months.)
I don't imagine ever disliking one of her books.

Lynsey A I love Kresley Cole and have a hard time imagining people not liking her books, too. I read the first one in this series and just fell in love with her writing! I had to get every book of hers I could get my hands on.

I don't much care for audio books. I guess I just want to imagine the voices in my own head and hearing someone else try and speak for them takes it away for me.