morgan's Reviews > Dare to Dream: Life as One Direction

Dare to Dream by One Direction

Jun 28, 2012

Recommended to morgan by: bookstore
Recommended for: Directioners
Read from June 05 to 23, 2012 , read count: 1

Of course I was going to give this book 5 stars. Friggin One Direction wrote this book. I LOVE One Direction! I really liked that I got to read all the different sides of all 5 boy band members. Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Niall Horan all auditioned for X Factor: UK. They all thought they were going home when they were grouped together and made into the most perfect boys band in the UK. I enjoyed reading the different opinions and differences they had before and during the show. They also expressed their favorite things and why they all love singing so much. I love One Direction like I said before and I didn't expect this book to be bad and it wasn't. It lived up to all my expectations about it! Thanks One Direction!!!!!! I love you!! <3

shhhh Pictures, Images and Photos

I probably SHOULD calm down!
5 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dare to Dream.

06/06/2012 page 81
06/13/2012 page 81
28.0% "I'm currently waiting to read this book at camp...that's why I'm not updating!"

Cher  Lloyd Are you a UK fan?

Cher  Lloyd and did you watch x factor when they were on it?

morgan im actually from the US, but yes I have seen them on the X Factor through web shows and YouTube pages. I love them!

Cher  Lloyd youmight know who I am. Do you?

morgan You might be Cher Lloyd but I feel that's too far-fetched! I mean you were on their season of the X Factor! Is it really you?

Cher  Lloyd yeah, that's something people don't really know about me. I actually enjoy reading a lot. It's a shame I don't much time to read. I have a lot of books on my to read list.

morgan I love reading as well!! I can totally understand that you don't have much time...I mean you are a celebrity and have your huge single! Still I find reading relaxing and enjoyable, and try my hardest to get a few pages in every so often!

Cher  Lloyd Thanks about the huge single part! :D Some books I find relaxing, but right now I'm reading the Pretty Little Liars series. I like the suspense.

morgan I've heard that series is very suspenseful! Have you seen the television show or is that more of an American thing? It's one of my favorite shows!

Cher  Lloyd I actually haven't seen it, but I heard it was brilliant. I would love to watch it sometime.