MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov's Reviews > Soul Sisters

Soul Sisters by Janiera Eldridge

Jun 05, 2012

Read from June 05 to 10, 2012

Rating: 4.5

I REALLY LOVED this book! It's so FRESH and ORIGINAL!! I received this book from the because I will be doing a blog tour for this book towards the end of the month(June) so make sure you look out for the dates, it's going to be GREAT!

This book tells the story of twins, Dana and Ani. They aren't actually twins but they are but they are in fact sisters by Dana's soul and they just happen to look exactly alike(Isn't sounding GREAT already?). If this isn't making any sense then you should read this book to see how this unique scenario plays out. Well Dana is a Human and Ani is a VAMPIRE. Ani is EXTREMELY protective of Dana and can get a little out of control when it comes to her. Ani has a maker and he is has decided that Ani should be killed for her reckless behavior that could out the vampire community. If Ani dies then Dana dies too and Ani is NOT having that.

I don't want to give away any spoilers because this book is worth reading! The characters were so intriguing and I wanted to read more about them, I loved the relationship between the twins and the bickering between them was always FUN to read about. The intensity is there throughout the book which keep me turning the page/screen(kindle :). In this book you will find out what happens on the twins journey and who they meet along the way are quite interesting.

I recommend this book for anyone to read, it is fun and a good read. I read this book way to fast and I miss the characters already :(

Thank you to Janiera for giving me the opportunity to read your book and letting me find out what is really going on in that head of your in a good way ;)

Thanks for listening!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Soul Sisters.