Elizabetta's Reviews > Need You Now

Need You Now by Mercy Celeste

bookshelves: holiday-or-winter-theme
Read 2 times. Last read June 24, 2012 to June 25, 2012.

Re-read for M/M Bingo challenge:

This sweet little tidbit about long-time friends Jake and Logan takes place over the course of an evening at Logan's place. Told from Jake's POV, the two are trying to figure out where they stand with each other after all the years of friendship. Like typical guys, the communication is not always the best and these two want to protect their friendship above all else. The author gives us Jake and Logan's history with flashbacks and references to their past. I liked the pacing in this story as the author conveys realistically how difficult it can be to express one's true feelings.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Need You Now.

Finished Reading
June 3, 2012 – Shelved
June 24, 2012 – Started Reading
June 25, 2012 –
June 25, 2012 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

message 1: by Dd (new)

Dd Nicely said,Elizabetta!!:))

Elizabetta Thanks Dd! Hey, I see you're reading Roux's 'Archer'. It's on my maybe list -- looking forward to hearing what you think about it!

message 3: by Dd (new)

Dd The Archer's very different!I get bored by it,then I love it,then I get confused by it,then I get very interested.....it's a whole new experience!!:))

message 4: by Richa (new) - added it

Richa Nicely put, Elizabetta!! :) Adding this to my tbr list!

Elizabetta Dd wrote: "The Archer's very different!I get bored by it,then I love it,then I get confused by it,then I get very interested.....it's a whole new experience!!:))"

Ah, I'm not a big fan of this author but the book sounds interesting and I'm willing to give her another try... will look for your review.

Elizabetta Richa wrote: "Nicely put, Elizabetta!! :) Adding this to my tbr list!"

Thanks Richa!

Kazza It's a nice story :)