Kris-10's Reviews > Opposition

Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Jun 03, 2012

bookshelves: aliens, favorites

The perfect end to a perfect series. Daemon and Katy will always have a special place in my heart. <3

BTW, if you've finished Opposition you definitely want to go read THIS. Trust me. :)

description

I **NEED** THIS BOOK!!!!! I THOUGHT OPAL'S CLIFFHANGER WAS BAD, BUT IT'S GOT NOTHING ON THE STATE OF NEED AND DESPERATION THAT ORIGIN HAS LEFT ME IN!!!! I AM NOT KIDDING!!!! I AM UNCOMFORTABLY CLOSE TO HUDDLING IN A CORNER AND ROCKING. JENNIFER, WHY? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED YOUR READERS, WHY WOULD YOU TORTURE US THIS WAY?!?!

Why is 2014 so far away...... I need a freakin' time machine!!!

Jennifer L. Armentrout: "I will also confirm this: The last two books in the series that are currently untitled are in dual POVs (Daemon and Katy). There you go."

**DIES**

UPDATE: IT HAS A TITLE: OPPOSITION

SNEAK PEEK:

Katy

I always had this plan for the off chance I was around for the end of the world. I’d climb up on my roof top, turn up the radio, blast R.E.M.’s It’s The End of The World, and watch it all go down from my lofty perch.

Except real life rarely turned out that cool.

And it was really happening—it was the end of the world as we knew it, and I sure as hell didn’t feel fine.

Everything had changed and we had been the catalyst for it all.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Opposition.

Quotes Kris-10 Liked

“Katy

Except real life rarely turned out that cool.

Everything had changed and we had been the catalyst for it all.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“For once, I don't hurt. I don't worry. I want this.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Her stare was serious, curious as she studied him. "I'm not sure she likes you.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“She's not going anywhere anytime soon. Dawson knocked her into next week, I think.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“We were supposed to have tonight and tomorrow, and many weeks and months, but we didn't have even another minute.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Then it was a rumble, causing the house to groan and small clouds of dust to drop from the ceiling. The table scuttled over the floor. A chair toppled over and then another. Somewhere in the living room, a window shattered. Kat was going to bring the house down.”

June 3, 2012 – Shelved
August 5, 2014 – Started Reading
August 5, 2014 – Shelved as: aliens
August 5, 2014 – Shelved as: favorites
August 5, 2014 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Kainaat (new) - added it

Kainaat Qamar *comes back to life* ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more dameon!!!!!!!!!!! *screams a bit more then calms down* ohmygosh dameon please marry me!!!!!! lol CANNOT wait long enough for the thrid to come out... :(

Paige Lauren I'm going insane!! I need this book like yesterday! :(:(

message 3: by Kris-10 (last edited Aug 27, 2013 02:52PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kris-10 Paige wrote: "I'm going insane!! I need this book like yesterday! :(:("

I feel your pain!! :'(

Samantha can we start a support group for people who need this book? i think i'm on the verge of losing it

Yetty I agree with the support group

Kayla Padgett I am on the same page with all of you! WHAT THE HELL!!!! I was speechless.....speechless!!! Mouth wide open and all. I believe Luc said it all with "mind blown". I need this book ASAP!!

Kris-10 Carmine wrote: "I'm so on board with that time machine idea. I just finished Origin and it's like I don't know what to do with myself."

Yes!! You and me need to start building the time machine right now! ;))

Kris-10 Samantha wrote: "can we start a support group for people who need this book? i think i'm on the verge of losing it"

Best. Idea. Ever. We can meet every Tuesday! ;)

Kris-10 Carmine wrote: " I'm already planning the construction of it:))
As for the group, can we be like the Opposition Anonyms? I so..."

You keep constructing, I'll gather the supplies! ;P

Hi, my name is Kristen and I joined Opposition Anonymous because I'm still recovering from the ending of Origin and the havoc it has reaped upon my life. Also, I may have a Daemon Black addiction.....

Samantha Kris-10 wrote: "Carmine wrote: " I'm already planning the construction of it:))
As for the group, can we be like the Opposition Anonyms? I so..."

You keep constructing, I'll gather the supplies! ;P

Hi, my na..."

Opposition Anonymous.. I love it. At least we have each other ;a;

message 11: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie My name is Stephanie and I am about to burn down the world to read Opposition! Ugh! A whole year to wait?! Please, say it isn't so!

message 12: by Kris-10 (last edited Sep 01, 2013 01:34PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kris-10 Stephanie wrote: "My name is Stephanie and I am about to burn down the world to read Opposition!
- Ha! Love it! <3

I wish I could tell you that it isn't really so, but alas, a year we must wait....

message 13: by Book (new)

Book Girlie what is the cliff hanger at the end if the book?

Eva Omg I really want the next book ! I can't wait for it !! I thought I was the only one goin insane . But when I saw the comment I realized there are many more like me ! Do u guys agree with me that u are all dying to read this book ????

Alejandra Meneses I was reading Origin in a plane , imagen my crying at the end in a close space with strangers around me.

message 16: by Victoria (new) - added it

Victoria Castellon it must be so rare lol
WTF i cannot wait