T.R. Graves's Reviews > Tiger's Quest

Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck

Jun 02, 2012

Tiger's Quest (The Tiger Saga #2) had so many parts to it that I literally felt as if I'd read three seperate books once it was over...all equally amazing. I said with Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga #1) that Colleen Houck had instantaneeously morphed into one of my favorite authors. This book solidified my devotion to her and her phenomenal story-telling ability. Even my eight-year-old son has shown an interest in reading the Tiger Saga. I'm going to encourage him with his plan to read it as virosiously as I would if he'd planned to read the entire Harry Potter series.

Because I loved the characters so much in Tiger's Curse, I'm glad Tiger's Quest (The Tiger Saga #2) provided more, more, and more of Kelsey, Ren, Kishan, and Mr. Kadam. These are all characters who will soon be as well known as Katniss Everdeen, Peeta Mellark, Cato, Primrose Everdeen, and Gale Hawthorne. Once this happens, I'm confident everyone will agree that this series is equally deserving of that level of attention.

Without adding spoilers, Tiger's Quest (The Tiger Saga #2) will make you feel like your heart has been ripped from its cavity, and it's done in such a way and at such an unexpected moment that you are all the more shocked when it happens.

Stay tuned for my review of Tiger's Voyage (The Tiger Saga #3).

T. R. Graves, author
Warriors of the Cross
Guardians of the Cross
Enemies of the Cross

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tiger's Quest.