Anjana's Reviews > Try Me

Try Me by Diane Alberts

Entangled Publishing has completely changed my opinion about novellas. They really are perfect for when you're looking for a quick read, especially if it's romance.
A few weeks ago, I read Divinely Ruined by Diane Alberts. It was the first book that I had read that was written by Diane and I absolutely loved it. Try Me was just as good and in some ways, even better.

Try Me is the story of Jeremy and Erica, two people who have loved each other forever but lost their chance (or so they thought)..until 7 years later when, call it fate/destiny or co-incidence, something brings them together again.
This book has everything from friendship, childhood crushes and unrequited love to tragedy, insecurities and some serious emotional turmoil.

Diane has once again written a deep and wonderful love story involving two people you can't help but root for.

Jeremy and Erica are from different worlds. Sure, they were close as children but Jeremy has had a rough life while Erica's was mostly smooth sailing. Yet, despite their differences, Erica's the one girl who has always been on Jeremy's mind, the one who makes him wear his heart on his sleeve.
Their shared past, even if not exactly romantic, just made the chemistry between them all the more intense and I loved that. Although individually they both have their issues, together, Jeremy's raw emotions somehow balance Erica's doubts and fears. Believe me, sparks were flying.

Try Me is a sweet, heart-warming story about two people that were just meant to be together trying to find their way back to each other.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Try Me.

June 1, 2012 – Shelved
June 2, 2012 – Started Reading
June 2, 2012 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Heather Hi there,

I apologize if you've already reviewed this title on Amazon, but if you haven't, can you please go on there and post your review on there as well?

Thanks so much for all that you do!

~ Heather Riccio, Senior Publicist