Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*'s Reviews > The Wizard & The Werewolf

The Wizard & The Werewolf by Amber Kell

I didn't enjoy this story as much as I had thought I would. It's very dense and rushed right from the start so we don't really get to know the characters, the full situation or even explore the world especially since this involves an actual goddess. I was a little disappointed with that because the story started out interesting and then kind of fizzled out.

The characters don't really know each other because Justin spends half the time avoiding Peter then the other half being kidnapped so I didn't feel any type of connection between them. The story has so much deceit in it that it started to annoy me since a lot of it on Justin's part was very unnecessary. Then it ends on a cliffhanger which really sucked.

Overall, the story lacked any type of detail I really wanted which dampened my enjoyment of the story. The book still has a certain charm but it definitely wasn't one of Ms. Kell's best. I'll still continuing reading the series, though.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wizard & The Werewolf.