Sarah's Reviews > Subscriber Wars

bookshelves: proofread, beta-read

This book is a fun, hilarious, sexy and original story that will surprise you in the best of ways! Kristy Marie has yet again created a unique and laugh out loud story with characters who you will fall in love with. The story of Sebastian "Bash" and Valentina "Vee" will pull you in from the first pages and you will be addicted. It is a unique story-telling that leaves you turning the pages faster and faster to find out "the secret" and wondering how this push and pull relationship between them will end up. Needless to say, there are a lot of fun pranks, some anticipated side characters who you will not get enough of and leave you wanting more, cameos from our beloved CiB crew, and sweet, sexy and angsty scenes between Bash & Vee.

I loved every side of Bash-hole...his cocky and confident charming ways to his boyish grin and dimples to his jerky pranks. He is so lovable and deserved his HEA!!! I loved that we saw a deeper side to Bash's insecurities that he tries to hide, and his story reflected the true meaning of family, unconditional love, and chasing after your dreams. Vee is just as feisty as her mom and as compassionate as her dad. I loved every scene she was in...her witty banter, her friendship with Aspen and the guys, and her genuine love and nurturing nature with Bash. She was made to love this guy!!

This book will have you laughing out loud, wanting to play poker with the guys, swooning over Bash and wanting more of every single character in this book!! Vee & Bash were a refreshing read - fun-loving, passionate and oh so real! Bravo Kristy Marie for yet another fabulous and brilliant read! Can't wait for more to come from these characters!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Subscriber Wars.

June 16, 2020 – Shelved