Katya's Reviews > Wolf Hills

May 30, 2012

bookshelves: shifters
Read on May 30, 2012

** spoiler alert ** 3.2 Stars

"Let him watch, he is my friend."

I think this book needs to make up it's mind if it is kinky or regular romance because it was confusing. LOL.

Alpha Werewolf...meet...San Fransisco Police Detective. She can kick some butt, has a green thumb, rides a motorcycle and is handy with firearms. A big turn on for our local Alpha.

She comes to visit her friend who is recently mated to the local Master Vamp and turned herself and steps into the world of all these paranormal beings....Were and Vamp and....well read it to find out. She starts hanging with the Alpha during the day while her vamp friend sleeps and get's into all sorts of trouble with him.

A great first half of the book, attraction, interesting people, plot and action....but I was a little disappointed with the second half. It was okay but kinda petered out for me.

BUT....The cat fight between the heroine and Serena (the ex-slash-boyfriend stalker) was worth reading the book for. :-)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wolf Hills.

05/30/2012

Lisa Annesley I agree--the scene of voyeurism seemed out of place. I think it was only there to introduce that character, because he was nowhere else in the book. I have a feeling we'll be seeing him in subsequent books.