Desere's Reviews > Captive but Forbidden

Captive but Forbidden by Lynn Raye Harris

May 30, 2012

Read in January, 2012

Review by Desere:

This was another fantastic read by the brilliant author Lynn Raye Harris. But this time the author added in a twist that I have not seen done before. I always see other author incorporating sexy brooding men from other countries as the hero's into their books ,Italian,Russian,French you name it they are on the list.But what the author did this time was she took someone from a complete different cultural background Indian ethnicity and teamed him up with a authority figure female that I did not expect but boy did she make it work!

The story of the once wild girl Veronica cleaning up her act and taking the place of her father as ruler of a Mediterranean principality and in the process being kept "captive" by her overly protective bodyguard Rajesh was simply put BRILLIANT !

To Rajesh she is forbidden but when the feelings of overwhelming passion take control this couple truly heat up the pages. I loved how the author thought outside the box and with every page the book only got better.

There was passion,romance a sense of betrayal and best of all in true Lynn Raye Harris form a gorgeous ending !

5/5 review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Captive but Forbidden.

02/05/2017 marked as: read