Grace Tjan's Reviews > Sonic Genesis

Sonic Genesis by Ian Flynn

May 30, 2012

bookshelves: 2012, comics, jess-shelf
Read in May, 2012

This is my little girl Jess' own review (with some input from Mom on spelling and grammar). Jess is 9.

Hi again everyone! Jess here. This time, I'm reviewing a comic about my most favorite character, Sonic the Hedgehog! I've been addicted to this character for the past 2 or 3 years. And by the way, I am not the kind of girl that would like girly stuff. I am a tomboy. Ok, that's enough about me, now about the comic. The characters in this comic are Sonic, Sally, Rotor, Antoine, and Dr. Eggman. In this comic, Sonic did what he usually did, smashing robots! But this time, he found something mysterious...it was some sort of a prison capsule. When Sonic broke the capsule, 3 mysterious animals came out...Sally, Rotor, and Antoine! After some introducing, Sonic decided to join them. Next they went to the Marble Zone, where they found Eggman and defeated him quite easily.

Well, that's my review. I hope you find it good and please like!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sonic Genesis.

02/08/2016 marked as: read

message 1: by Hayes (new)

Hayes You're reading up a storm! I am not familiar with Sonic (I know his name, but have never played his game or read anything), but he looks like a lot of fun.

And I don't like girly things either... I'm allergic to pink!

Grace Tjan Thanks for voting for Jess' review, Hayes.:)

Trent manary i have sonic generations

Shelby Jess this is a PERFECT REWIEW!!! I love Sally,and when I finished this book,I cried. AND IM IN MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!! So this is a amazing review you put on in this book. I totally am like you. I HATE girly girl stuff. I'm into scary movies and stuff normal people wouldnt do,like jumping off a cliff into water(dont do that in till you at least 10) I HATE pink. But anyway,I love the book,and my favorite character is Slays Alica Acorn. But I am SSSOOOO Excited for the next book,number 231