GW's Reviews > Immortal Beloved

U 50x66
May 29, 2012

bookshelves: favorites
Read on May 29, 2012

When I started reading this, I had my doubts. I had no idea where it was going. Then somehow, I got towards the end of the book. And I'm just like ... did I actually read all that - so fast? It's definitely a page turner because there's a mystery aspect involved in well. And the ending was just perfect and amazing, in all ways. You can sorta predict what happens, but then again you don't know if it's going to happen for sure - so the author still puts you in suspense. I did love the romance aspect as well, even though it wasn't too prominent in the beginning. When I reached the end of the novel, I was just mindblown because I didn't expect it to be that amazing. The characters' names are all so unique too that I have a feeling I'll remember them for a while - especially River. When I found out who the antagonist was - I just was like I KNEW IT. But of course, the antagonist will deny everything, and I'm just growing more and more frustrated of how (view spoiler)

Excited to read the next book! Haha, the secondary characters are somewhat hilarious as well. Like Dray! Nastsaya has that care-free I don't give a crap attitude that I love. She's so sarcastic at times, it's just hilarious. And Nastsaya's nickname? Nasty! Hahaha, yes!

Anyways, great book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Immortal Beloved.