Sadonna's Reviews > Heartstrings

Heartstrings by S.J. Frost

May 29, 2012

bookshelves: mm, pdf, rocker-boys
Read in June, 2012

This has been sitting in my TBR pile for a while. RL and other stuff just seemed to get in the way, but I finally got to it and finished it this morning.

I loved Las and Quinn. I am a lover of most things from the
UK (perhaps because it's my own ancestry or just because it's awesome), so this was especially sweet. Quinn and his band mates are hot hot hot! And the leather kilts? *SWOON* I know that Shannon has said that David Garrett is a little bit of her inspiration for Las and I have to say, since seeing him in London in 2007, he is wonderful inspiration. For lots of things :)

This is not really a Conquest book, but more of a companion story, although we do get a nice visit with those boys as well. I loved the banter between Tanner and Brad and would love to see where that is going to go. This story did not include some of the angst and obstacles that some of the other Conquest stories have - the conflict is mostly internal here. And I for one was happy for that break.

I do hope that we get more of these guys - especially Tanner and Brad and even Remy! Thanks again Shannon for another wonderful read.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heartstrings.