Katie's Reviews > Boundless

1928123
May 29, 2012

bookshelves: own
Read from January 20 to 22, 2013

First off, this is a completely spoiler free review!

Boundless is a satisfying conclusion to the Unearthly trilogy. I was more than happy with this ending and while I felt that it didn’t quite live up to the awesomeness of the first two books, it was pretty
dang close!

The story is a little slow in Boundless. I was expecting something pulse-pounding and full of action but instead there wasn’t a whole lot of that until the end. Sure there were some very shocking things that happened but they didn’t make me feel like I had to keep reading. It was a very slow build up to an awesome ending but it was a little difficult to push through the first half of the book.

I have always been Team Tucker but I definitely understood Team Christian fans in this book. Readers get to see a really sweet side of Christian in Boundless and I really grew to like him. Don’t get me wrong, my allegiance never swayed from Tucker but I definitely liked Christian more than I did in the previous books. Also, there wasn’t a whole lot of Tucker in Boundless and let me just say, I was rather disappointed about that. If you are a Team Tucker fan like me, just be prepared for that.

The ending wrapped up everything in the trilogy very nicely. If I do say so myself it was almost too perfect but I’m okay with that. All my questions were answered (even some I didn’t know I had) and I was definitely left smiling.

Overall, I definitely recommend this conclusion if you’ve enjoyed the previous books in the trilogy. I look forward to whatever Cynthia Hand writes next!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Boundless.

01/21/2013 page 69