Elise's Reviews > Trying to Score

Trying to Score by Toni Aleo

May 27, 2012

bookshelves: romance
Read from May 27 to 28, 2012

Even though this book was amazing, I have to say Taking Shots (Elli and Shea) has my heart and is my favourite in the series so far.

But this book is fab and I think it's safe to say Aiden is everyone's favourite character - he is adorable, funny and awesome (as he says throughout the book). Moreover you get to read more about the characters you fell in love with in Taking Shots.

A few of my favourite quotes;
"So you want me to believe you have a boyfriend who wears an orange suit that is tighter than your dress?" Lucas asked with laughter dancing in his eyes.

"I laid down with him Dad! I mean, it takes two to do the do!"

Fallon rollef her eyes. "How am I going to deal with the rest of my life? I'm pretty damn sure if I don't get laid soon, I'm gonna hump his face!"

Aiden's little eyes got so wide as he looked up at Fallon. "He kissed another girl when you were his girlfriend? Even I know not to do that." Say what?! Fallen pointed her finger at Aiden. "You better not be kissing any little girls," she warned. Aiden smiled bashfully.

Aiden was quiet for a moment. "Get pregnant, what's that?" "Like Mrs. Adler. She has a baby in her belly" "Oh! I thought she went to the store and bought the baby and was growing it in her belly. Is that what you mean?"

"Mommy, you just said sooooooo many bad words. I'm so telling dad."

"Looking to see where he is. I'm gonna fly out there and whoop his ass! My sweet, innocent boy talking about his dick! Really?!"

Fallon cut him a dirty look before Aiden put his hands on his hips and said, "Jamie Right said her mommy and daddy cuddle naked, so y''all must not be cuddlin' right."

Now you've had a taster . . .
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trying to Score.