Ashley's Reviews > Grave Secret

Grave Secret by Charlaine Harris

May 27, 2012

bookshelves: c-harris
Read on May 27, 2012

This is the last book in the Harper Connelly series. It is still my favorite.

I read this book last year for the first time, after I borrowed it from a friend. At the time I was under the impression that this was the first book. I didn't understand all of the side stuff but I liked it alot the first time around.

This second time, reading it after reading the previous three that leads to this as a conclusion to the series. It was amazing ending; and now that I understand more of the background story, I have like it even more.

Harper and Tolliver are doing a reading for a rich client back near the town where they grew up and not far from Dallas where their little sisters are. The reading takes a turn, and while Harper and Tolliver get paid and leave to meet up with family,the consequences follow them... and Toliver's father shows up trying to talk to everyone but Harper. The next thing they know things involving her sister Cameron's disappearance starts to be brought up again and she finally learns what happened to her sister and many other loose ends I didn't even think about come to a close and get tied up nicely.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Grave Secret.

05/27/2012 page 115