Stephen Perretti's Reviews > Unreported Truths about COVID-19 and Lockdowns: Part 1: Introduction and Death Counts and Estimates

Unreported Truths about COVID-19 and Lockdowns by Alex Berenson

U 50x66

Thank you Mr. Berendon. "The truth shall set us free" !!!

I think this is a truthful and very helpful explanation of who is at risk.. I am a 74 year old man. I have NO heart or lung diseases. I DO have diabetes, which is controlled by diet and exercise and medication.

Because of the information in this book. I no longer feel so afraid of dying from this covid virus. I thank Mr. Berenson for that.

Sir, you have done America (and the world) a great service. Truth frees people from fear and panic. I've become more and more sceptical (indeed, most recently even cynical) of the response of.media and their chosen "experts" as well as some political personalities' responses to this "crisis". This booklet, filled to the brim with accurate and thoughtful information has proved my scepticism (and perhaps my growing cynicism) right and reasonable.

I eagerly look forward to the rest of his reporting. I hope it is published before the opening of the nation's schools.

Again, thank you Mr. Berenson.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unreported Truths about COVID-19 and Lockdowns.

Started Reading