Nicole's Reviews > The Moon Dwellers

The Moon Dwellers by David Estes

bookshelves: all-time-favs, coming-june-2012, beta, dystopian, fav-ya, loved-it, own, romance, young-adult

Early Beta Review 2/21/12

Wow, what an amazing journey into a completely unique world. This Dystopian/Urban Fantasy Novel stole my breath. Journey under the earth’s crust after post apocalypse into the tri-realms for an emotional adventure ready to sweep you into it.

Adele is a 17 year old girl sentenced to life in prison because her father dared to question their unfair existence. For six months she has held her own in the juvenile detention center while waiting for her 18th birthday only to be transferred to a maximum security prison. She is a moon dweller, in this dystopian novel a moon dweller is the middle class but don’t let that fool you most of their neighborhoods are slums.

Tristan is a Sun dweller, Prince of the Tri-realms, first born son to the President. Sun dwellers have been taking advantage of the moon dwellers and even lower class Star dwellers for 500 years. However Tristan is unique and feels his father’s tactics are unethical and disgusting.

One day while fulfilling his princely duty he is in a parade that passes Adele in the yard on the detention center, their eyes meet and Adele feels an instant connection to him. That had to be her imagination right?
Follow Adele and her band of rag tag friends in their mission to escape prison and rescue her father from the work camp he has been sent to. At the same time fate leads Tristan away from his Palace in his journey to escape his existence as the “Prince” of the realm.

Will they meet? Do they feel the same connection?

This was a fabulous work of art appropriate for all ages. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment of this sweet and fantastical world from the amazingly creative David Estes.

Stalk David on his bloggoodreads, & facebook.

You can pickup The Moon Dwellers on Amazon and B&N.

Other Books by David Estes

Angel Evolution (The Evolution Trilogy, #1)

Demon Evolution (The Evolution Trilogy, #2)

Archangel Evolution (The Evolution Trilogy, #3)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Moon Dwellers.

February 20, 2012 – Started Reading
May 27, 2012 – Shelved as: own
May 27, 2012 – Shelved as: romance
May 27, 2012 – Shelved as: young-adult
May 30, 2012 –
0.0% "Beta read this and it was amazing. Reading the ARC now, stay tuned"
May 30, 2012 –
20.0% "Yep, still loving it!"
June 1, 2012 –
75.0% "Oh-so-good"

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Judith (new)

Judith Post Sounds like a great story! I like story lines as much as I fall in love with characters. Looking forward to seeing the cover when it comes out.

message 2: by Crazy4more (new) - added it

Crazy4more Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check it out soon.

Nicole Your Welcome, I just finished this series and I love it so much!

message 4: by Isabel (new)

Isabel Is there any love story going on?

message 5: by Isabel (new)

Isabel Crazy4more wrote: "Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check it out soon."

Is there any love story in this book

message 6: by Crazy4more (new) - added it

Crazy4more Isabel, I haven't gotten my hands on this read yet. Sorry.