Cat Russell (Addicted2Heroines)'s Reviews > In a Fix

In a Fix by Linda Grimes

May 26, 2012

Read from June 28 to 30, 2012

* * * 3.5 Stars * * * Light, easy read with interesting characters. Review to come.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In a Fix.

06/28/2012 page 145

Christen (GoldiloxReads and Whimsify) Ack!!! I just discovered this book and added it to my wishlist and you have it? Did you request a print ARC or is it on NG or E and I didn't notice?

Cat Russell  (Addicted2Heroines) There's a really nice lady at Tor who sends me stuff, so I received a print ARC. It's been good so far.

If you want, I can send it to you when I'm done.

message 3: by Christen (GoldiloxReads and Whimsify) (last edited Jun 29, 2012 08:47PM) (new) - added it

Christen (GoldiloxReads and Whimsify) You're very lucky. I have made a few requests to Tor but haven't had any luck yet. I actually just found this in NG and requested it but if I don't get approved I might take you up on that! How do you like it so far?

Cat Russell  (Addicted2Heroines) Did you get approved? I've been finished with it, so I have no problem with sending you my copy.

Christen (GoldiloxReads and Whimsify) Did You like it? My request with NG is still pending.

Cat Russell  (Addicted2Heroines) You want the long version or the short one? ;-)

I liked it, but had some issues with the protagonist. She had a crush on a long-time friend of the family and he treated her like a kid sister, so that was a little different and not sexy at all. And there were some other issues, but overall it was good. I don't know if this is a stand alone or part of a series, but I would definitely read the next one.

Christen (GoldiloxReads and Whimsify) I know, I was wondering that too (about being part of a series).

Did you see my message about God Save the Queen?

Cat Russell  (Addicted2Heroines) No, I didn't. Apparently it was hiding in between 2 messages about book club reads for July.

Christen (GoldiloxReads and Whimsify) Thats okay, I haven't gotten a single notification about you commenting on this thread. I just happen to keep seeing it come up in my Updates on the main page. Sometimes I think GR is out to get us.