Sylvia's Reviews > Thoughtless

Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens

I really enjoyed this book, but I have to say, Kiera was driving me seriously insane by the 75% mark. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Thoughtless.

May 26, 2012 – Started Reading
May 26, 2012 – Shelved
May 30, 2012 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)

Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri Love, Love, Love this book (and Effortless) and author! I cant wait to see what you think!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Loved this book too!!!

Karen **Mrs. Northman** Agreed. Keira was a bit of a twit at times. But Kellan....oh, Kellan. He more than made up for it ;)

Anne OK "Thoughtless" was an exhausting read and wore me down. "Effortless" brought a bit of redemption to Kiera for me. I loved both books but "Effortless" was the bonus package! Can't wait for #3 in the "Thoughtless" series!

Sylvia Moving on to Effortless now! Looking forward to it. :)

Debbie Never in my life have I ever wanted to strangle someone as much as I wanted to with Kiera. To say that she annoyed the living hell out of me would be an understatement. I couldn't continue with the second book right away just for the sheer fact that I pretty much loathed Kiera. I think enough time has passed for me and I can finally continue with this series.

Robin I admit I wanted to smack her through the entire book! She made me crazy. But I loved Kellan and enjoyed Effortless even more.

Debra I found her even more annoying in the 2nd one. Thank goodness for Kellan.

J J  Smith Yes totally agree Debbie. Had to have a break between them. Started reading effortless last night. Yes thank god for Kellan.

message 10: by Cala (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cala Thank you for saying that! Couldn't agree more. I'm reading Effortless and hoping she can redeem herself.

Nicole Kiera was driving me insane by the 1% mark, so you did better than me lol. I still loved the book though.

Robin I liked her better in effortless than I did in Thoughtless. Still loved both books and I am patiently waiting for the 3rd one

Heather I am currently reading this and its taking me longer than expected b/c Kiera is totally pissing me off! Normally I can't put a book down when I like it but I have no problems with this book b/c she's making me mad...but on the same time I have to have to finish it and hope she redeems herself!

message 14: by D.C. (new) - rated it 5 stars

D.C. Lol, I just started and I'm already wanting to smack her.

message 15: by Ana (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ana M Im going to start this book tonight and according to all I have heard Im sure I will be wanting to smack her too! LOL

Shawna Eastman I just finished Thoughtless and want to hang myself. Kiera annoying the crap out of me. I wanted to smack her so many times. I hate whiny brats, can you tell? :) Kellan was great (I envisioned Kelly Severide from Chicage Fire the whole time...YUM!). But like most of you, I can not continue on with the series. At least not yet. Hopefully the 2nd isn't as long as the first. It was a dang encyclopedia! I never thought it was going to over. Too repetitive for me

Danielle I agree completely. I enjoyed the story, but but about halfway through the book, Kiera become really annoying. And the blushing every 5 minutes... Seriously?

message 18: by T.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

T.J. West I think we all felt that way! I really hated her LOL

message 19: by Sash (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sash Russell About half way through I just wanted to punch every last one of them in the damn face.

message 20: by Vera (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vera Vasiljevic Kutlesic I was extremely annoyed with her! Ugh!
Thus far, she is my least fave female character. Hopefully, I change my mind with book 2 =)

Pamela Aquino shes driving me crazy now too

cyprianna rolle I just read the entire series and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it. In regards to Keira in book one she was both thoughtless and indecisive. She was a young woman following her boyfriend to another state so they can be together. She knew that Denny would be successful because of his brilliance she just never anticipated him choosing his career over her. Keira was young and inexperienced she made some horribly mistakes in how she dealt with the cheating. Denny also made a mistake. He should have never brought Keira behind him. He should have had a long distance relationship with her and give himself time to set up and figure himself out. Leaving her to live in his friend house for two months was a risk and foolish. Kellan although was hurt and his mind went through a roller coaster with Keira he was dead wrong. Remember he was the one who gave Keira the tequila when she was crying over Denny. All three characters were young and thoughtless, plain and simple. They all are young and didn't handle their situations well. It took Denny by book three to really realize what went wrong with Keira. Keira is not to be excused either because she shouldn't have led those men astray for so long and in Kellan's house. Come on now, when her sister visited her she should have come clean and seek help. She needed it. She was struggling and obviously needed help deciding how-to best deal with the mess she created with help from Kellan. This book was a good read and like I said before it is a good read. You will laugh, get frustrated, sympathize , so many emotions all at once. So give it a chance it is not as bad as the reviews I read before reading this.

Marcie I am so glad I am not the only one, I started wanting to slap Kiera about the 75% mark also. I am going to hang in there since it appears to get better in the next books

message 24: by Vera (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vera Vasiljevic Kutlesic I hung in there because I loved Kellan.....