Traci's Reviews > Seeds of Rebellion

Seeds of Rebellion by Brandon Mull

May 26, 2012

bookshelves: favorites
Read from May 26 to June 10, 2012

This is a fantastic second book in a series...sometimes you can't compare the rest of a series to the first book but I would have to say that I enjoyed this read better then the first book. I felt like there was constantly new suprises at every page you turned. There were a few stretches to the imagination for my eyes...especially the zombie like characters but even that was entertaining to read. I loved how Galloran's character played out throughout the book and how he encouraged the development of both Jason and Rachel. Rachel's character is a curious one for me...I can see that there may be a battle of power that she may have to control in the final book of the trilogy...but we'll have to wait and see. Tark is a hilarious character that vows to serve Jason and I find it intriguing to see his lack of knowlegdge of his own ability as a hero. I also love the see people and Corrine's character. I am interested to see who lives and who dies in the final book. It may be a tear-jerker for a fantasy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seeds of Rebellion.