Deska's Reviews > Hana

May 26, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: teen-or-ya
Read from May 26 to 27, 2012

Hana.. Hana.. Hana.. It's really a sad short story about Hana.. It gives more details about Hana's not-so-perfect life.. She is disappointed and lost by Deliria.. She is craving for freedom and tempted by the unknown world of underground and illegal activities.. But somehow she only found disappointments and hurts. When she is trying to find herself through her best friend, Lena.. She only finds that she is losing her too because of Deliria.. I was always wondering about her character when I was reading Delirium.. Now by reading this short story, I know a bit more about her.. and I don't hate her.. I kind of symphatize with what she has been going through..

I hope there would be more stories about her on Pandemonium.. I will read it soon..

I give it 3 stars because it's really only a short story and it doesn't tell much about what has been going on with her when Lena told her about her plan to runaway with Alex, what she did and everything thou I am so sure that she must be the one who gave them away to the authorities.. Poor girl.. :(

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hana.

05/26/2012