Lisa Arbitrary - AttentionIsArbitrary M/M Blog's Reviews > Dark Soul Vol. 3

Dark Soul Vol. 3 by Aleksandr Voinov

7192208
May 25, 2012

bookshelves: adult, favorites, m-m-romance, kindle, assassins
Recommended for: m-m, gay, assassin, thriller, mafia, mafioso
Read from May 25 to 26, 2012 — I own a copy , read count: 2

~~~

"What am I to you now?" the hooker asked.

Dark Soul.

Who's? Silvio's?

Or mine?

This book reached a new level in an already gripping series. Parts of the story are so surprisingly sexy and beguiling that I couldn't look away.

Other scenes were so dark and disturbing and forbidden that I couldn't look away.

Quick, fast and surgically precise writing makes reading this a pleasure. My favorite of the series so far.

In fact, a very short review here so that I can get right on to #4.

~~~

Take a look at my Male/Male Romance Book Blog:

description

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Soul Vol. 3.

03/15/2016 marked as: read

Lenore Dark Lady I is probably the finest story of them all.

Lisa Arbitrary - AttentionIsArbitrary M/M Blog Oh good, I'm going to lunch to read.

Btw, phone sex - yes!

Lenore LisaT - We Are Qhuay! wrote: "Btw, phone sex - yes!"

Hehe! :D

Lisa Arbitrary - AttentionIsArbitrary M/M Blog You know Lenore, I totally did not see that coming! Excellent nonetheless or even because of that.

Lenore You mean the Franco action? Yep. Hit me right between the eyes as well.

And wasn't "Dark Lady I" one of the finest examples of Voinov's mastery?

Lisa Arbitrary - AttentionIsArbitrary M/M Blog Well I didn't expect Franco either but I really meant Dark Lady I. From the title I was expecting Donata to have a larger role. Wow, I couldn't have been more wrong. How he gets me to bend for those hated personalities proves he is the master.

I'm in the middle of 4 now and am, as usual with his writing, just blown out of the water.

Lenore I know!

Re the Franco situation: I would have liked to know more about him and his past but Aleks has said he may write something about him in the future so let's hope he'll find the time to do it!

Lisa Arbitrary - AttentionIsArbitrary M/M Blog I would surely like that. Great mysterious character.

Lenore Mmm hmmm... :)