Tina's Reviews > A Demon Made Me Do It

A Demon Made Me Do It by Penelope King

bookshelves: favorite-authors

I could not stop reading this book. I wanted to quit my job just so I could read it in one sitting. LOL A Demon Made Me Do It is amazing! I love the whole concept of the book. Totally different and like nothing I have read before. I can't wait to read the next book in the series.

Liora shares her body with a demon named Lucky. They used to be one person, but they were cursed and now have to split time being in control. Liora is the human and is awake during the day. Lucky is the angry demon that is awake during the night. I totally love the way Penelope King did this. I actually felt they were seperate characters and loved them each for their unique characteristics.

Kieron is the hot guy in this book. Liora meets him and can't help falling for him. The only problem is Lucky probably won't be so nice and she doesn't want him to meet her. I absolutely love Kieron! He is dreamy and so much more. You will have to read the book to make up your own mind.

A Demon Made Me Do It is a great read. I am officially hooked on the Demonblood Series and cannot wait to start Fire With Fire.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Demon Made Me Do It.

May 25, 2012 – Shelved