Mal's Reviews > Clockwork Prince

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

May 24, 2012

bookshelves: own

** spoiler alert ** *gapes* I'm... speechless. I honestly have no words to how... how... FREAKING AMANZING THIS BOOK WAS!
I just said I have no words, but I can't seem to shut my thoughts up, therefore, my fingers are just gonna keep typing until I feel that you've decided to stop reading! (Dont worry, I probably wont end up writing that much XD).

Will.

Oh goodness! I have to make this review hidden now becuase of my gnawing need to speak of the PROPOSAL! I...I...I...I... OH MY GOD! I just got so pissed off! I was like 'No, Jem! Will loves her!' but then I softened and was like, 'Oh Tessa... that's so sweet! You must say yes! Don't break his heart!' Than I just... I literally just bookmarked the page and paced my room with a spinning head. My gosh...

*gasp* *calms self* Yup... that's my long rant. Perhaps I wrote more than I realized... Oh well :) Point is though the Clockwork Angel was a bit of... well it wasnt as good as TMI series. The Clockwork Prince is moer than marvolous!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Clockwork Prince.

Quotes Mal Liked

Cassandra Clare
“Until death," Jem replied gently. "Those are the words of the oath. 'Until aught but death part thee and me.' Someday, Will, I will go where none can follow me, and I think it will be sooner rather than later. Have you ever asked yourself why I agreed to be your parabatai?"
"No better offers forthcoming?" Will tried for humor, but his voice cracked like glass.
"I thought you needed me," Jem said. "There is a wall you have built about yourself, Will, and I have never asked you why. But no one should shoulder every burden alone. I thought you would let me inside if I became your parabatai, and then you would have at least someone to lean upon. I did wonder what my death would mean for you. I used to fear it, for your sake. I feared you would be left alone inside that wall. But now... something has changed. I do not know why. But I know that it is true."
"That what is true?" Will's fingers were still digging into Jem's wrist.
"That the wall is coming down.”
Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince

Started Reading
November 1, 2011 – Finished Reading
page 30
page 50
9.96% "AW! SOPHIE!"
page 63
page 158
31.47% "Omg... this is the bomb :D"
January 13, 2012 –
January 15, 2012 –
page 300
59.76% "*dies AGAIN*"
page 352
70.12% "MAGNUS!!! :D Haha"
page 415
82.67% "OH MY F***ING GOD!!!!! HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT (x20 million biggilon!) :o"
page 433
86.25% "Damnit, I can't tell whethe I'm happy or f***ing pissed off!!!!!! *cries*"
page 502