Naomi M.'s Reviews > If I Should Die Before I Wake

If I Should Die Before I Wake by Han Nolan

F 50x66
May 24, 2012

Read from May 24 to June 06, 2012

The book I read was "If I Should Die Before I Wake" by Han Nolan. I really liked this book because it showed you different prespectives of peoples life and you never know what is going to happen next. The main settings in this book are in a hospital, Poland, and prison camps. The main characters in this book are mainly Hilary and Chana. Hilary is a person who hates jews and Chana is a jew. The main conflict in this book is that Hilary is a neo-nazi and she gets in a car accident and has dreams about a jew girl and her hard life and she learns that life is hard for everyone. I would recommend this book and to people who like a little drama, suprises, and who like a book being so good that they can't put it down. I recommend to those people because then the book would be perfect for them.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If I Should Die Before I Wake.

05/24/2012 page 105
36.0% "At first the book was a little confusing but, when I kept reading, it became more clear and interesting. This book makes people want to keep reading because of all the drama and situations. So far I really like this book."
06/01/2012 page 144
49.0% "I think the book is going to end with Hilary getting over her hatred for Jews and understanding that they have hard times just like her."
06/06/2012 page 144
06/06/2012 page 293
100.0% "This book was very good and interesting. It made me think differently about somethings. This book bad so many suprises that make it better and better. I would encourage people to read this book."