The_Book_Queen's Reviews > Wolf Line

Wolf Line by Vivian Arend

1954982
May 24, 2012

bookshelves: own, e-book, read-in-2012, reviewed, romance, paranormal, shapeshifters

Originally posted on TBQ's Book Palace

~*~*~

Wolf Line I only my second time reading Vivian Arend's work, but I can promise it won't be the last one! I really enjoy her writing style, her stories and the characters she's created. Plus, Arend definitely knows how to write some great sexual tension!

I do wish I had read the previous books in this series first. Although the books seem like they can be read as a stand alone, reading the series would not only explain a few things but also prove a bit more enjoyable. I will be going back for the first books later on, I am curious about some of the other characters and their stories.

The story in Wolf Line is pretty simple, but done well. It has a bit of a misunderstanding between Jared and Keir, which took a while to straighten out, and there's a small side-plot regarding who took the jewels on the cruise ship. Overall, it was a good book, one that I will be recommending to others.

4 STARS! For a light, sexy romp with shifters, Wolf Line is the perfect choice! Steamy, but with a nice dose of romance as well, this book has a little bit of everything. If you are a fan of shifter romances, I highly suggest you pick up Arend's; they have a certain style and voice to them that most other books do not.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wolf Line.

May 24, 2012 – Started Reading