Kellie Maddox-Ward's Reviews > Seven Exes Are Eight Too Many

Seven Exes Are Eight Too Many by Heather Wardell

May 23, 2012

bookshelves: kindle-freebies

“Game on.
How was that fair, when we didn’t know the rules? They could change at any time and I probably wouldn’t even realise Id made a mistake until it was over. Well, look at that. This would be like dating after all.

What a freaking fun read this was. Picked it up on Amazon for free. Totally would of paid for it.
I’m a massive fan of reality TV I think that’s why I liked it so much. most reality TV like Geordie shore, my big fat gypsy wedding, big brother, bachelor, not those stupid cooking shows! The trashier the better I say

Madeleine-Cora drunkenly applied for the reality TV show ”Find your Prince” .
What MC got was a bachelorette meets survivor type show.
Except the 7 contestants are her Ex boyfriends.
or s she thinks

They flown off to an Island and stripped of majority of their possessions.
and then introduced to their opposing team.
It is Kent – the one that got away. And his 7 Ex Girlfriends. for the record, Im aware that I swear like a sailor but I do not say the see you next Tuesday word and have all my friends trained to say Kent instead of it so I changed his name to Kevin when I read so If I start talking about Kevin I am talking about him LOL**

So it becomes MC And her men against Kevin and his women.
What transpires is HILARIOUS!
Just like watching Survivor and Bachelorette.
Alliance’s
strategies.
offers to split the money.
Backstabbing.
Competiveness.
Challenges.yes even eating disgusting shit to win!
Failures.
Rewards.
Loooove

It’s just great the whole book was a real hoot!
This one part where MC gets her period! LOL

If you’re a fan of these 2 shows def give it a go!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seven Exes Are Eight Too Many.

message 1: by Karla (new)

Karla I am definitely checking this one out. Another awesome review Kellie!

Kellie Maddox-Ward Thanks Karla. It was so funny!
The exes all talking about her sex life.LOL it was just a brilliant concept!

message 3: by Karla (new)

Karla Kellie wrote: "Thanks Karla. It was so funny!
The exes all talking about her sex life.LOL it was just a brilliant concept!"

I just bought it, I could use a laugh!

Mersina Seena Ok because of your review I gotta read this now!

Off to amazon I go :)

Kellie Maddox-Ward It was free back in September I dunno how much it is now..

I just noticed it was still in the TBR list when I had read it and reviewed it

Mersina Seena Only $3!!!

Kellie Maddox-Ward Oh that's alright then.., If you are a trashy reality tv junkie like me this should make u giggle..
It's clean humor not crude humor

message 8: by Jodes (new)

Jodes Gonna have to check this out, awesome review! :o)

Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ Love the review. On my TBR list, hope I get to it by 2045 haha!

Mersina Seena I swear I want to minimize my Do not have a copy pile because that is getting overboard!! :(

But my husband is on a verge of locking me up away from any computers, phones, ipads, ipods ..... anything that gets me on amazon.

Let me give you an idea of how it is in our household....

Me: **Checks the mail and hides credit card bill..... forgetting we have also online banking and hubby logs onto that**
Husband: MERSINA WHAT THE FUCK! (Please note my husband usually calls me Seena. But when irritated, frustrated & or angry with me MERSINA is used....)
Me: ** Hiding upstairs Pretending to do housework**
Husband: **Walks into the room with his ever trusty phone..... screen pointing to me**
Me: Sorry what? I'm busy doing housewife things so do not disturb.
Husband: Seriously woman 15!! 15 **insert bosnian language swearing here** books purchased!
Me: They were under $5..... each.....
Husband: Can you calculate?
Me: **Now I do what any normal female would do.... I play the victim** BUT I NEVER ASK FOR ANYTHING. I COOK CLEAN FEED YOU AND THE KIDS AND I WORK FULL TIME NO ONE EVER APPRECIATES ME NOOOOOOO OOOONNNNEEEE
Husband: Not working!
Me: Oh well you will get over it **go back to pretending doing housework**

Each scenario do vary and the swear words at times multiply so I try to stretch out the purchases. I have even changed the passwords onto our online banking but that caused way too many fights.

Kellie Maddox-Ward Hahahahahaha love it!!!

Blacky *Romance Addict* Great review Kellie :) This sounds like fun :)