steph 's Reviews > The Villa

The Villa by Nora Roberts

May 23, 2012

bookshelves: books-read-in-2012, enjoyable, contemporary-romance, suspense-fiction
Recommended to steph by: Jess

I like this. A lot more then I thought I would. I usually try to avoid Nora Roberts because she's written so many and a lot of her books tend to be series/trilogies but I was recommended this one and as someone who has been to the vineyards of Napa Valley, I was much intrigued.

And this story was perfect. Before starting I didn't realize that Sophia and Tyler had known each other since they were kids, since their grandparents married 20 years ago. I didn't know that this story was going to have more then one love story, was going to be more then just wine, didn't know that there was going to be murder and mayhem with enough twists and turns to keep me intrigued. But mostly, I loved this book for the strong sense of family that runs through, of loyalty, of love for each other. The three generations of Giambelli women are very strong and sexy and loving and I adored that.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Villa.

May 23, 2012 – Started Reading
May 23, 2012 – Shelved
May 24, 2012 –
page 105
21.6% "Wow. This is turning out both different, and a lot better then I thought it would be"
May 25, 2012 – Shelved as: books-read-in-2012