Alexia's Reviews > An ungracious love

An ungracious love by Victoria Fransén Rollins

bookshelves: e-shelf

I really enjoyed reading this book. Grace is a strong person and loyal friend but deals with a fear of commitment. She's flawed but very real and you find yourself hoping that she gets the happiness she deserves. I could really relate to her feelings and the overall situation, so at times it felt as if I was reading about myself.
The conflict between her and Ethan was present throughout the book and allowed the reader to get better glimpses into their personalities and also understand the initial problem that made them break up in the first place. Ethan was infuriating at times. Grace was infuriating at times. The perfect match.
The characters in this book were so messy in their actions, and I loved it because it felt like I was watching a soap opera. Like at times you just couldn't believe a character would or say or do something and it leaves you speechless.
The ending left me especially speechless. I don't know how to feel about it but at the same time it made perfect sense for the book and Grace's character.
The only reason this isn't a 5 star for me is that I felt sometimes I had to suspend disbelief a little too much, and the second half of the book had a lot of grammatical errors that made it hard to read at times.
Overall though I loved the book and definitely want to see more Grace. I'd recommend this if you like second chance romances with fierce, flawed characters.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An ungracious love.

May 23, 2020 – Started Reading