Abbie's Reviews > Where There Be Humans

Where There Be Humans by Rebekah L. Purdy

F 50x66

Where There be Humans by Rebekah L Purdy is due to be published on the first of June. It is based in a goblin world, where Humans are considered to be myth. The story follows Ivy, a half goblin who suspects her other half is human. When the goblin prince is kidnapped by humans it becomes clear they are far from myth, and it's up to Ivy and her best friend Pudge, to save the day. And maybe figure out why Ivy's heart races whenever shes around him as well.
I loved the idea of a story where goblins are the good guys and humans are bad and this book does not disappoint. There is lots of action and plenty of surprises. I did find some of the journeying towards the middle of the book lacked depth and some of the fight scenes/action in this part of the book didn't really add to the story but this passed quickly.
The world was well built and the characters vivid and realistic. I really enjoyed this book and will happily recommend it. 4 stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where There Be Humans.

May 21, 2020 – Started Reading