Barb Gilmour's Reviews > Six Degrees of Lust

Six Degrees of Lust by Taylor V. Donovan

May 22, 2012

Really liked the book as a whole. Really, really loved Mac and Sam specifically !! In fact the whole ensemble cast is pretty good! I liked the whole concept of separation and connection and must admit to writing stuff down :-) Sam may just be the most hard-nosed-needs-a-smack protag since Jake Riordan. But everybody in fiction is redeemable , and he does love Mac even if he won't admit it. Yet. I cannot wait to see who Logan meets in the future.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Six Degrees of Lust.

May 22, 2012 – Shelved
May 23, 2012 – Started Reading
May 23, 2012 –
17.0% "Sam, Sam, Sam, just a bit of an arsehole! Poor Mac"
May 23, 2012 –
25.0% "Notes are being made!! He knows him from where? O.o this is good!!"
May 24, 2012 –
47.0% ""Friends with benefits?" he muttered. "we"re not even friends, for fuck's sake!""
May 25, 2012 –
100.0% "Yowzer!! That was good!!"
May 25, 2012 – Finished Reading

Stephanie I can't wait for the next one too! "Six Degrees of Separation" was supposed to be out this month but got pushed back due to author's busy life.

Barb Gilmour Damn! Do you know if it will focus on a diff couple? Not that Sam and Mac are done yet ;-) my stomach dropped (in a good way) when Sam offered his non-wussy self at the Polynesian dinner. But then it never came to be :-(

Stephanie No I don't know. I am assuming that it will continue their saga and the serial killer's as well which will include all the characters from the first book.

I went to her blog and read about the delayed release but I forgot exactly what she said.