Kelly Green's Reviews > The Wind Through the Keyhole

The Wind Through the Keyhole by Stephen King

May 21, 2012

bookshelves: fantasy

It was so great to get back into realm of Midworld to join back up with Roland and his mighty Ka tet. Although this is mostly a tale from Roland's past like The Wizard in Glass. One of my favorites of the entire series. It only briefly follows the main quest. Then it becomes a story within a story. But don't let that shy you away from this excellent book. I do not want to spoil anything for the people who read this. So I will just give my opinion as best I can. I loved this book especially the story within the story that is "The Wind Through The Keyhole". Its had such good characters and suspense and adventure as well as danger and magic. I was deeply engaged for every bit of it. It could have easily been 900 page novel of epic purportion but alas it was not. That is the only knock I could come up with, That the book is surprisingly short. But please don't let it detour you from reading it. The book was great and any true Dark Tower fan should love it as I did. Both story's are excellent and over all the Novel in whole was great. It is a worthy edition to the Dark Tower series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wind Through the Keyhole.

May 21, 2012 – Started Reading
May 21, 2012 – Shelved
May 25, 2012 –
35.0% "So far soooo good"
May 25, 2012 –
35.0% "So far soooo good"
May 30, 2012 – Shelved as: fantasy