Barbara Yates's Reviews > The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

I read this book about 10 minutes ago. What can a teenager say about a book about teenagers? This book has become for me not like everyone else. She was excruciatingly interesting, tragically funny and venomously burning.

She remained saturated with my tears. It was hard for me to read this book. This is my first book where the main characters were ill with cancer. This is the first book I read with such heaviness and such interest.

I, as a particularly impressionable, was difficult, but I could not stop. Not because I'm a masochist, no. The book fascinated me so much and pulled it into me that I could not let it go. Of course, she taught me a lot and became one of those books that changed my outlook on life, in the literal sense.

I, a person living with a book from the first to the last page, I advise you to live this story with this book. I hope that you are not so impressionable than me. But if this is still the case, stock up on an extra pack of handkerchiefs and a drop in the nose)

According to stories from https://essayhelpontime.com/ the story of eternal love, although the characters were offended by me for the word "eternity". This is a story about life, you will understand what I mean when you read it. This is a story of quotes and thoughts that will live with me in my heart. I am infinitely (approximately slightly more than the average of all infinities) grateful that Something gave me this book. And I am also grateful that I read this story, and did not look on the screen. Although life is not a wish fulfillment factory, mine still came true. Thank.

April 7, 2020 – Started Reading