preppea's Reviews > Eternal Seduction

Eternal Seduction by Jennifer Turner

May 18, 2012

bookshelves: amazon-freebie, paranormal, romance, zz-reviewed

Oh, I really loved this book! I loved the vampire world, the love story, but also the action and plot development. Sometimes during a story I find myself rushing through the action because I'm desperate to find out how the love story is going to develop, but because Kerestyan (vampire Lord of New York) is so solid, reliable, and consistent I was actually able to enjoy and savor Logan's evolution (female protagonist who discovers the existence of vampires).

Logan discovering the truth about vampires breaks the one and only vampire law in New York. Kerestyan must decide whether to kill her, manipulate her brain, or bring her further into the vampire world. He finds out that her vampire exposure exceeds normal mind manipulation levels though, which complicates his decision.

Logan has led a rough life up to this point, so a lot of the story revolves around her detachment and how it affects who she will become and how she receives Kerestyan's interest. As a result, I really enjoyed getting to read about how she is introduced to the vampire world and her reactions. She has a witty personality and an obsession for teeth brushing, which makes her really accessible and enjoyable despite her protective exterior. I loved the world Jennifer Turner created and the way she let the reader learn about it through Logan's experiences.

I am so excited to read the rest of the books in this series, and I would HIGHLY recommend anyone who loves paranormal romance books to pick this up immediately - you won't be able to put it down!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eternal Seduction.