Catcti's Reviews > Bewitching Season

U 50x66
May 18, 2012

liked it

Read my reviews at A Sakura Between Pages

Interesting story! I remember when I was in the library, I saw the title on the spine and decided that I need a bit of magic instead of all the werewolves, vampires, angels, etc. This book was a good break from all that.

Though I won't say that it was amazing, it was certainly very entertaining. I love the romance in it. (ah, the hopeless romanticist is surfacing again. Beware.) I can't help but grin when Persy and her love were together. It was just so cute!

I know many of you probably wants to know how's the male protagonist. Perfect. He's chivalrous, smart, nice, hot, cute, and sincere. He's the perfect kind of guy that all the ladies would love to have. Oh and did I forget to add that he's also quite romantic? (squeal!!!! =D)

The reason I gave this book three stars was because of the beginning and the risin action of this book. It dragged on too much. When I was reading, I often found myself thinking of something else other than the story. There were also times when I really just want to skip to the end and read the ending. But as I approached the climax, the book got more interesting and sucked me in.

Well to sum it all up, I liked it. It was a wonderful break from Jacob (twilight), Daniel (fallen), Patch (Hush, Hush), and Edward (Twilight). I think we give these guys too much attention sometimes. It's good to wander off a little, fall in love with a regular guy and make them jealous once in a while. =]

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bewitching Season.