Fernanda Mendes's Reviews > Happily Ever After & Everything In Between

Happily Ever After & Everything In Between by Debbie Tung

46219717

I am not usually a reader of graphic novels but this one will most definitely change my reading habits. As I was reading this book, I immediately knew that I would be purchasing this book for some newlyweds that have weddings coming up this year. They may not appreciate it right now at the beginning phase of their marriage, but this book is so relatable and I think with a marriage's ups and downs it's so important that we keep things in perspective. In today's society with the pressures of social media, it is very easy for us to look at everyone's posts and think all our friends have such perfect lives, and we can second guess our relationships. This book is a down to earth showcase that life is more than your facebook memories. It's full of trials and tribulations, that although we don't think so in the moment, we will soon be able to laugh at the journey called marriage. I am now intrigued and will be looking at past work from this author. Thank you NetGalley for providing me with this advanced reader copy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Happily Ever After & Everything In Between.

May 6, 2020 – Started Reading