Melinda's Reviews > A Town Called Snowflake: A Holiday Romance

A Town Called Snowflake by Rusty Fischer

May 17, 2012

Read on May 17, 2012

Nate and Molly have always been sweethearts. So it was only natural that Molly become Nate's wife. Yet fate sure throws a curveball in Nate's life. Now seven years later Nate is facing Christmas alone again without the love of his life. He's always loved Molly and still loves her even though she is in Nashville. Yet seeing her again after so many years apart is making see that she needs patience and all his love again. Can he get his Christmas wish after all?

I loved this holiday romance from Rusty Fischer. Not only was it sweet and romantic but it also had holiday cheer in it. The city of Snowflake is small but everybody has faith, hope and love in them. This is the first I have read from Rusty Fischer and have to say I was impressed with his smooth storyline and strong characters. They all sounded great to the point where I could see Scout trying on clothes, Nate watching Molly's every move to even Kris Kringle trying to bring cheer to Snowflake. Great story.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Town Called Snowflake.