Tari's Reviews > Mrs. Morris and the Ghost of Christmas Past

Mrs. Morris and the Ghost of Christmas Past by Traci Wilton

bookshelves: netgalley, preordered

This was such an awesome Christmas mystery! I just love the cover of this book and could really picture the B&B all decked out for Christmas. I felt sad for Jack knowing how much he's always liked Charlene that he couldn't give her a Christmas hug, but he seemed fairly happy. He always came in handy for helping to research during a case, and he made a good silent sleuthing partner for Charlene. This case was dealing with the murder of one of the locals, and it was actually someone who was a good benefactor, so it was a little sad to have them killed.

Charlene was dealing with her parents staying till after Christmas, and her mom wasn't the most likable person, but I have to admit, she grew on me after a while especially what she helped with toward the end. I wasn't right about the killer this time, but finding the real one was a good little adventure and showdown. I'm hoping that Charlene is getting a little closer to opening her heart to Sam after this book, at least they seemed to be in a decent place for now. I really liked Charlene's dad a lot! That man was a saint to put up with her mom lol. And I liked the character of Avery who Charlene hired to help Minnie with housekeeping chores. I hope she sticks around. I'm always anxious for the next book in this series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mrs. Morris and the Ghost of Christmas Past.

April 29, 2020 – Shelved