Jodie's Reviews > Intuition

Intuition by Amy A. Bartol

May 15, 2012

bookshelves: ipad

Firstly I need to say that it was torturous reading from Russell's pov and also reading about the Gancanaghs. Ughhhh, the stupid accents. It felt like my eyes were bleeding at times. I need to add I really love the Irish accent, but not reading it for that length of time. I think I wouldn't mind hearing Finns voice :))

Now, I think it goes without saying that I love Reed. I missed him during the bulk of the book & was extremely glad to be reunited with him in the end. I found Evie kept to her convictions, which I was glad for, but hated that she ran from her 'family'. She really showed courage throughout & put so much thought into her actions. Russell really stepped up and made me smile. Brownie, Buns & Zee added spunk to the pages they occupied.

Overall, I enjoyed this book, I know ts really not in the cards, but would love it if Evie could just have a short break, even if to just make out with Reed :D Am heading straight info Indebted...
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Intuition.

Quotes Jodie Liked

Amy A. Bartol
“Sometimes, I think I have made you up just to torture myself- and there are other times that I know you must be real because I couldn't have dreamed such perfection.”
tags: reed

Amy A. Bartol
“I ask God to bind my life to your life so that my mind will be one with your mind," I repeat the words Phaedrus says while I gaze at Reed and hold his hand. "My heart may be one with your heart," I recite it with a small smile on my face, "and my body may be one with your body," I blush a little when I say this part, seeing desire register in Reed's eyes. "From this moment through eternity, so let it be.”

Amy A. Bartol
“I wanted you before this, for who you are—so intelligent, brave— delicate and beautiful. But now, you have power and strength, too. Danger, thy name is Evie. You are something from a dream and I just want…” he trails off.”
tags: reed